- MODEL NUMBER: 2022
- CALIBER: 22 LR
- GripsCheckered Synthetic
- Front SightBlade
- Barrel Length4.62″
- Cylinder Frame Finish Stone Gray Cerakote®
- Cylinder Frame MaterialAluminum Alloy
- Rear SightIntegral
- Overall Length10.25″
- Weight30 oz.
- Twist1:14″ RH
- Available in CAYes
- Available in MANo
- Available in MNNo
- Blade front and integral notch rear sights.
- Chambered for affordable .22 LR ammunition.
- Transfer bar mechanism and loading gate interlock provide an unparalleled measure of security against accidental discharge.
- Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy and longevity.
- Cerakote® finish provides rugged reliability in all environments.
- Checkered synthetic grips on a Single-Six® pattern grip frame.
Sturm, Ruger & Company, Inc. (NYSE: RGR) introduces the Wrangler™ single-action revolver chambered in .22 LR. Built on the legacy of the popular Ruger® Single-Six®, the new Wrangler complements Ruger’s rich history of producing quality, rugged, reliable single-action revolvers. The attractive price, combined with the affordability of rimfire ammunition, make this revolver ideal for learning to shoot, introducing friends or family to the sport, or just experiencing the fun of single-action shooting.
With the introduction of the Single-Six in 1953, Bill Ruger pioneered the use of modern investment casting in firearms manufacturing to usher in a new level of affordability in single-action revolvers.
Through the use of modern CNC-machining methods, lean manufacturing techniques and a new aluminum alloy cylinder frame, the Wrangler continues this tradition and sets a new bar for affordability while maintaining the rugged reliability that is the hallmark of Ruger firearms.