Launch 11 Automatic Knife Features
Light, airy, and lightning fast, the Launch 11 is destined to be high on your Want List. It shares high-performance CPM 154 blade steel and an anodized aluminum handle with the rest of the Launch series. But for the Launch 11 we gave the knife a straight profile and added touches like a bronze-anodized titanium pivot trim ring, an attractive handle cutout, and an integrated backspacer. A reversible, slimline pocketclip makes it even easier to EDC this lightweight auto.
Launch 11 Automatic Knife Specifications
- Made in the USA
- The CPM 154 powdered metallurgy blade steel takes and holds an excellent edge, provides corrosion resistance, wear resistance, toughness
- Lightweight, strong anodized aluminum handle; see-through cutout and integrated backspacer
- Low-profile push button makes it harder for blade to accidentally deploy
- Opening: Push-button open
- Lock: Push-button lock release – Found on the Kershaw Folding Saw, it locks the saw blade open during use, then releases with the push of a button for storage.
- Pocketclip: Reversible (right/left, tip-up) – Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
- Features: Bronze anodized titanium trim ring, integrated backspacer with lanyard tie-off, weight-relieving handle window
- Steel: CPM 154, black-oxide BlackWash finish
- Handle: 6061-T6 aluminum, black anodized
- Blade: 2.75 in. (7 cm)
- Closed: 3.8 in. (9.9 cm)
- Overall: 6.75 in. (16.6 cm)
- Weight: 2.1 oz. (60 g)
NOTE: DOUBLE AND TRIPLE CHECK THE LEGALITY OF THIS ITEM IN YOUR STATE PRIOR TO PLACING AN ORDER. LEGALITY OF AUTOMATIC LAUNCH KNIVES VARIES GREATLY FROM STATE TO STATE.
There are no reviews yet.